Monday, May 16, 2011

Stripes

Our moving date is just a couple of weeks away, so I've been hard at work on some design plans for our new apartment. First up on the To Do list is the first room you see when you walk in; I like to call it the entry hall. I don't have any good pictures of the room, but you can kind of see it through this living room doorway.


I've been drooling over striped walls for quite some time now, so I have decided that the entry hall would be the perfect place for them! I haven't decided on a specific color, but I'm going to decide between light grey/white or light beige/white. Can't wait!

Here are a few inspiration pictures I've been collecting: 






Update: Right now, I'm thinking of using Perfect Greige from Sherwin Williams. I love that it's a good mix of Grey and Beige!



Let me know if you have any painting tips or other color suggestions!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! My jaw dropped as I was flipping thru the photos. What a great decor idea. And I love the color you've picked - a good neutral to go with any colors you have in your decor. Can't wait to see the 'after' pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really can't go wrong with neutral stripes!

    Luvs

    ReplyDelete