Friday, April 3, 2015

Five on Friday!


This poor blog! I have seriously neglected it but have missed it so much. Life was feeling a little bit stale and boring during this ridiculously cold NY winter -- and there's nothing like good news and Spring weather to give you a little kick in the behind to start blogging again!

So excited to be linking up with April, Christina, Darci,  and Natasha!


[ONE]


We moved to New York a couple of months after we got married in 2010 for Joe to attend law school, then he got a fabulous job in Albany, NY that we couldn't pass up. I wouldn't trade anything for these past 5 years -- we learned a lot about each other and our marriage, we made some amazing lifelong friendships, and we had some fun adventures! We always knew that we would someday end up back in South Carolina and I am so stinking proud of Joe for working so incredibly hard to make that a reality! We are moving in August and he starts his new job in September! Woo Hoo!

[TWO]


Spring is FINALLY here! Hallelujah! This winter was one for the record books, and I am so glad that it is over. We had so much snow and many days below zero -- and this girl was not happy about it.  I'm in desperate need for some sunshine and fresh air! 

[THREE]


This Saturday I am starting this awesome 5-week online Adobe Illustrator class by Lauren Hooker of Elle & Co. and seriously can't tell you how excited I am! I have really been struggling with learning Illustrator and Photoshop and can't wait to learn from the master! I've been dying to take my calligraphy business to the next level and I'm hoping this will give me the skills to do so. I would absolutely love to design all kinds of pretty paper goods featuring my calligraphy! Also, if you aren't a reader of her blog, you need to be! She has some amazing insight for anyone who blogs or has a small business! [ The first two graphics above were done using my finite amount of Illustrator skills and many, many hours of trying to figure that craziness out! ]


[FOUR]


This silly little guy has been sick the past couple of months, but is finally on the mend! Tibetan Terriers apparently are more susceptible to ear infections, and he has had a time with them. He also has bad allergies and is feeling a lot better with medicine! Charlie is the spunkiest thing with the cutest personality and I'm glad he's back to his old self! I could probably make a whole book out of his funny sleeping position pictures!


[FIVE]


Today is my sweet Mama's birthday! She is my best friend in the whole wide world and I am so incredibly lucky to have her! She is so beautiful inside and out and deserves all the happiness in the world! She has been so strong having both of her babies living so far away and I can't wait to finally be close to her again so we can celebrate life together! Happy Birthday, Ria!



1 comment:


  1. Hello, My name is Faith am from USA ..... and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on whats app +2349038518881 or call him . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete