Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ooh La La...


I have been collecting pictures of my dream dresses for forever, it seems like. Almost all of the dresses I love are either all lace, have some lace on them, and are V-neck. I do love wearing strapless dresses, but I just am in love with the way a V-neck wedding gown looks. I absolutely love lace, and am thinking about making it sort of a "theme" in the wedding. Erin at Blue Eyed Bride had the most beautiful lace motif on her wedding stationery! Lace just has that wonderful old heirloom feeling to me and I would love to have a gown that felt that way, too.


Here are a few of my favorites!



Justin Alexander



Lazaro



Jim Hjelm



Alita Graham: Kleinfeld Exclusive

And now for my absolute favorite, if I ever got this I would never take it off, makes me drool, I hear angels singing, and get goosebumps everytime I look at it, dress...
Oh, Anne Barge, how I love you...
The price listed on The Knot is $$$$$ (which most definitely probably is not in my budget.) I'm wondering if the gown could be recreated using lace from my mother's gown? That would be ideal!

Anne Barge

11 comments:

  1. We have the same taste in dresses! Love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all!

    btw- when you decide on the lace design, your photographer can just take a photo of it and then you bring it to your stationer. it worked beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of using lace from your mother's gown!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love all of those dresses. i loooove lace! my dress was full lace on the bottom :) It was a Pronovias and they carry a lot of lacy dresses. Check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gown was all lace...they are my favorites!!! I took a piece of lace from my dress (after alterations I had a lot because I'm so short!!) into the lady that did my cake. She did a different lace design on each tier. I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Have you tried any of them on? What is your favorite silhouette?

    There's nothing like lace...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Jim Hjelm dresses! There are so many gorgeous designs, it's hard to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dresses! My best friend just bought the Jim Hjelm dress that you have pictured above and it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last dress is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Check out Mikaella Bridal, I got my dress on there and I love it!! They have some good lace options without breaking the bank!:)

    ReplyDelete