Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pinterest


I joined Pinterest a few weeks ago, and I have been obsessed ever since. Like I really needed something else to spend my time doing online. Anyway, I have spent wayyy too much time on this site lately so I decided I needed to share my new obsession! Sorry in advance :)

Here is the description from the site, “Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and “follow” collections created by people with great taste.”

(just an example)

I usually save inspirational pictures to my computer, so this is a really great way to free up some space on the hard drive! I have created different boards to pin all of my favorite pictures to, and I have had SO much fun!

I was going to post a link to my boards here, but I forgot I used my real last name on the site. Leave a comment with your e-mail address if you would like an invite! (Requesting an invite directly from the site takes a few weeks I've heard.)

Happy Pinning! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. Molly, can you invite me?? My email is JamieNParker@gmail.com.

    ps..loooving the blog! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Very inspiring. Would love an invite to Pinterest too! Thank you in advance!

    my email is hmillongarvey@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE an invite! It looks awesome! I'm at: owen.allison.m@gmail.com! Love the stripes and totally considering for our new apartment!

    ReplyDelete