Sunday, May 15, 2011

Papatzul in NYC


Last Friday night, Joe and I ventured down to SoHo to one of our most favorites restaurants in the city, Papatzul. We were introduced to it by our sweet friends, Chris and Sarah, and we have been back multiple times since. I wanted to celebrate the end of Joe's first year at law school, so I knew Papatzul would be the perfect place to go. It is some of the best Mexican food I've ever had (including in Mexico) and everything I have eaten there has been absolutely delicious. If you live in NYC or are just visiting, you MUST eat here!


We love how it's not a huge chain, and that the atmosphere is so cozy!


I ordered the Conchita Pibil (slow roasted pork in banana leaves served with sauteed corn and zucchini.) DELISH! I get this entree everytime because it is seriously some of the most delicious food I've ever had.


Can't wait to go back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment