Monday, May 2, 2011

new hair!

I was finally able to get a much needed haircut when I was home and I feel sooo much better! I think this was the longest my hair has ever been! I was contemplating chopping it all off and donating it again, but decided I wanted to keep it a little long and get lots of layers! 
You can't really tell how long it was in the picture...but it was on the verge of ridiculous.

Before:

After: (loving the new celebrity inspired center part and curls!)

love!







I was in desperate need of a new curling iron, so after doing some research online, I bought this 1.5 inch Hot Tools curling iron and I am in LOVE! It gets hot enough to actually curl my crazy thick hair, and is now my bff. If you need a new curling iron, I would definitely suggest this one!





If you are like me and are wondering how in the heck to curl your hair like that, I have an answer! I love Amy's blog and she did such an awesome job explaining to a hair idiot like me how to make pretty curls!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair! Susan @http://journalingmywaythrough2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete