Sunday, May 8, 2011

mother's day 2011

Mothers Day Massacre of 2011



Yes, I survived (with some pretty cut up feet,) but almost my whole collection of Fiestaware did not. It's a sad, sad day in our household as we mourn all of the beautiful china I've been collecting for years. :(

Stupid Ikea shelves.


On a happy note, Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing woman that I have ever known, my sweet mama! I love you the mostest and the bestest (yeah, we are weird and don't speak correct english to each other) and I miss you so much everyday! Thanks for being my best friend and an even better mama! 


I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to my other mother (my sweet mother in law) who raised an amazing son, and to my wonderful Mema who I miss dearly! Love y'all!


2 comments:

  1. OH NO! MOLLY!!!!

    I feel your Fiesta pain from Wisconsin... when I was younger I wasn't dreaming of my wedding or my happily ever after... I was the girl dreaming of a kitchen full of Fiesta! I'm so sorry for your loss dear. My two broken Fiesta goblets from last week pale in comparison.

    Stupid Ikea shelves is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NOO!!!! I am so sorry about your plates! I hope you had a great Mother's Day! Your mom looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete