Sunday, May 1, 2011

home sweet home

I had an AMAZING time in SC last week! The weather was beautiful and I got to see almost all of my favorite people (that is a small feat when I'm only home for a short amount of time!) I really missed my sweet little nieces and new nephew, so I was so glad I got to see them twice! It was so amazing to get to sleep in my old bed in my pretty pink room for as late as I wanted! I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few of some cuties:

Cupcake time!


She loves her baby brother!


 Sweet baby O'neil!


 Lainey Kate was enjoying her cupcake!


Isabella showing off her fashion skills


Baby O'neil's gorgeous nursery! Isn't it so cute?? I painted the canvas above the crib for him!


 A cute little frame I made for O'neil!


Looking forward to my next trip home to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment