Friday, May 20, 2011

Show Us Your Life: Favorite Recipe!

Welcome from Kelly's Korner!

This week on Show Us Your Life, we are all featuring our favorite main course recipe. I am SO excited to read everyone's recipes because I feel like I've been cooking the same things over and over for the past few months!

I have posted both of these recipes before, but I have to do it again because they are THAT good! Anytime we have a special occasion, these are the two dishes my husband begs me to make!


First up is the most fabulous Shrimp and Grits you will ever put in your mouth. Promise you! It is so easy to do, and makes my mouth water just thinking about it. It's a great recipe for company!


Our second favorite recipe is this Bourbon Pecan Chicken. Oh my goodness you MUST try it! It has the best flavor, and I could probably eat it every night! I have made this meal for the past two Valentine's Days and we are usually licking the plate by the end of dinner!

Hope you all enjoy these recipes and stay to read my blog a little more! We are moving into a beautiful new apartment next week, so I have lots of fun posts coming up and I have some fun things planned for our first wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: