Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's Official!

Our dream apartment is officially ours! 

We are all set to move over Memorial Day weekend and we are just thrilled. Goodbye tiny basement studio apartment, hello huge beautiful apartment with hardwood floors and a fireplace! I am SO excited for all of the decorating possibilities, and I cannot wait to get my hands on that place! Here are a few "before" pictures I snapped when we last looked at the apartment.

Bedroom

TWO walk in closets in the bedroom!!!!

Lots of cabinet and counter space! Don't worry, there will be pretty paint on the walls and new cabinet hardware!

Can't wait to make a fun valance with my new sewing machine!

Kitchen looking into the office

The very white and very sterile looking bathroom. Definitely in need of paint and a fun shower curtain!

I have big plans for this mantle!

Living Room/Dining Area

Living Room looking into our huge entryway!

Joe's office/ my craft room!

LOVE all the light!


Can't wait to make this blank canvas into a fun, colorful place filled with personality!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new apt!!! I can't wait to see it after you add your decorating touch. Have fun decorating!! Susan @http://journalingmywaythrough2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We are both decorating new apartments. Let me know if you have any good ideas on how to decorate my matchbox. I just LOVE your taste!

    ReplyDelete