Thursday, November 11, 2010

Show Us Your Life: Our Bathroom!

This week on Kelly's Show Us Your Life Fridays, everyone is showing off their bathrooms. Since we only have one bathroom, this will be pretty short!

Here is a little bit of background info for you newbies stopping in from Kelly's Korner: We are newlyweds that moved to NYC from SC for law school, and we live in an eentsy weentsy, teeny weeny, little 750 sq/ft studio apartment. It has definitely taken some time to get used to, but it is finally feeling like "home!"


Although I have griped about our little apartment many times, I actually really LOVE our bathroom. It's definitely not as big as we would like, but it's pretty cute if I do say so myself! The bathroom was renovated right before we moved in, and it's exactly what we would have picked if we were doing the reno ourselves; right down to the paint color. I love the granite counter on the vanity (which has really great storage), the tile in the shower and on the floor, and of course, the beautiful seafoam green/aqua paint color. We used the silhouettes I made for our wedding and I love them in here!


Love this Pottery Barn frame! I had a picture of our view in Aruba enlarged and I think it looks so pretty in here!


We got this waffle weave shower curtain as a wedding gift and I love it! I have a weakness for white shower curtains; so spa like! Of course I had to have in monogrammed to match our bedding!





Our bathroom is pretty tiny, but we love it anyway! Looking at my dream bathrooms also helps to keep me sane; here are a few of my favorites!

decorpad
decorpad
decorpad

decorpad

decorpad
decorpad
Just like with my dream kitchens, I am in love with all things white. How gorgeous are these bathrooms? Sigh. Maybe one day!

13 comments:

  1. your bathroom is quite charming! Love the 3rd one you shared!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great NYC apt bathroom! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Kelly & just love your space. We happen to live in Greer, SC so it's gonna be fun seeing how y'all are doing with big city life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your small bathroom! It's perfect for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab bathroom! Love the color. Any chance you know the paint color?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and how it all comes together. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bathroom is absolutely lovely! I love the color on the walls...any idea what it's called?

    Also love your dream bathrooms. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your shower curtain! I am a fan of white bathrooms too - the whiter the better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I came across your blog through Kelly's, and wanted to say hi because I loooove the paint color in your bathroom. It's beautiful! What color/brand is it? (and my hubby is in law school too, so I feel for you, ha). Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your bathroom definitely has the feel of a spa! As for my favorite parts, I love the medicine cabinet (partly because our bathrooms don't have one and I want one), and I love the silhouettes on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bathroom looks great! I love, love the silhouettes in there and the monogram is such a great, extra touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! =)

    The simplicity of your bathroom's design makes it look great! The colors you've picked are really cool to the eyes. Oh, and they give this comfortable feel too.

    About those elegant inspirations from decorpad: they make you want to be in one of those, don't they?

    ReplyDelete