Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New Calligraphy Styles


My little calligraphy business has brought me so much joy and happiness since I started early this year. I have learned a lot and have really enjoyed getting to do what I love and honing my craft. Being creative is like therapy to me. A few weeks ago, I looked at the pictures of the different styles that I posted when I first started and was so embarrassed by how awful they were. I then decided that I was so glad that I had those pictures to look back on so I could see how much I've grown as a calligrapher since then. What a journey!

Anyway, I came up with eight new styles that I absolutely adore. They are all beautiful and unique and have their own personality, just like my amazing friends that they are all named for. 














If you are interested in my calligraphy or design services, please go to the CALLIGRAPHY tab at the top of the page and there you will find lots of info and my contact information! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment