Friday, December 17, 2010

Our Christmas Cards

I know I've already shown these, but today I am linking up with Kelly, so I'm going to show them again! :)

I ordered our cards from Shutterfly, and absoltuely LOVED them! I couldn't decide on just one design, so I ordered two, and randomly sent them out. I knew that I wanted to use wedding pictures on them because, well, we spent way too much money NOT to use them! ;)





Sorry I had to make them ugly and blur out our names! I just love seeing everyone's different Christmas cards! We have all the ones we have received on a new bulletin board, and I am thinking about leaving them up AFTER Christmas! They look so pretty!

8 comments:

  1. I love your cards....the bulletin board is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so pretty! I love me some Christmas cards. Seeing that my husband gets home before me most days, he has learned to pile up the Christmas cards on the table and let me be the one to open them. They just make me smile. After this year, I am planning on getting a basket to add to every year. My mom did this and she has an overflowing basket now of every Christmas card she has ever received! I love to go back through them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I just found your page and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked out the same 1st card for our Christmas card. I love Shutterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used the same card too (the first one). Looks like it was a popular choice but I went black and white on the photos. Love your wedding pictures and the bulletin board is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! What a gorgeous bride you were.

    Thanks for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete