Pages
ABOUT ME
CALLIGRAPHY
SHOP
RECIPES
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I'm engaged!
Joe proposed on Saturday night, and I could not be any happier! Not only am I going to marry the love of my life...but I get to start a wedding blog! YESSSSS!!!! Details on the proposal to come soon!
1 comment:
The wife
September 29, 2008 at 11:28 AM
Just found your blog--Congratulations!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
NEWER POSTS »
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Socialize
Followers
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2014
(18)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2013
(20)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
2012
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(45)
►
December
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(56)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
2009
(13)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(9)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(7)
Allison Elizabeth Photography!
Go Wofford!
My Dream Wedding!
My Life has a Soundtrack
...Baby Just Say YES!
It's a Love Story...
I'm engaged!
Popular Posts
Show Us Your Life: Our Bathroom!
This week on Kelly's Show Us Your Life Fridays, everyone is showing off their bathrooms. Since we only have one bathroom, this will be ...
Our Bedroom (Area)
Today, I'm linking up to one of my favorite blogs, Kelly's Korner , and showing our bedroom for Show Us Your Life Fridays! Since mov...
Our Dining Area
This week on Kelly's Show Us Your Life Friday, we are touring dining rooms! I've had SO much fun seeing everyone's rooms! My hu...
Our Kitchen
Everyone is showing off their kitchens on Kelly's Show Us Your Life Fridays this week. Our kitchen is my lease favorite thing about our...
HELP!
I'm having a crisis ...(a throw pillow crisis, that is.) {old pillows + my gorgeous new Chiang Mai pillow} I am SO tired of the pillows ...
Engage-iversay!
September 20, 2008 Six years ago today, Joe asked me to marry him. What a day that was! Wofford played the University of South ...
Striped Entryway: Done!
Entryway before (super boring!) : Sorry it has taken me so long to get this post up! The stripes were actually the first thing to get done,...
I've Been Tagged!
One of my new favorite bloggers, Kit, from A Step Into My Life tagged me to answer some questions! I enjoyed reading all of her answers and...
my thoughts exactly, darius.
I was up in New York City, just the other week. You shoulda seen the waiters face when I ordered sweet tea. She said "we don't have...
Random post.
{1} We had an AMAZING time in South Carolina last weekend. Even though we were there for less than 48 hours, it was SO nice to be home. I g...
Daily Reads
A. Liz Adventures
afternoons & coffeespoons
Burlap and Lace
Charming in Charlotte
Cheers Y'all
Classy and Fabulous
Desert Domicile
designer bags and dirty diapers
Elements of Style Blog
Fried Green Pickles
Little Green Notebook
Paleo made Painless
The Perks
Powered by
Blogger
.
Just found your blog--Congratulations!
ReplyDelete