Monday, June 17, 2013

Joe's Law School Graduation

 With all of the craziness going on with moving, I totally forgot to blog about Joe's law school graduation! Law school was the whole reason we moved to New York, and it's been basically our whole life for the past 3 years. I can't believe it's over, but boy am I glad. I am so incredibly proud of Joe for graduating Summa Cum Laude and as Editor-in-Chief of Law Review...and for securing an awesome job before graduation! He is the most hard working person I know, and I am so glad that he was able to achieve all that he set out to do. 

Graduation day was on Tuesday, May 14th (random, I know) and it was such a beautiful day! Joe's parents came from Kansas City to celebrate with us, and it was so wonderful to have them there with us. We were just overflowing with pride for our boy, and were SO happy that day. Joe was quite embarrassed with all of the praise and attention...but he deserved it!










After graduation, we had the most AMAZING dinner at a place called Half Moon in Dobbs Ferry, New York. I have been hearing about this place for the past 3 years, so I decided that graduation warranted a reservation there. It sits right on the Hudson River and had the most stunning views of the city. We sat right at the window overlooking this incredible view. Isn't it gorgeous?? Joe's mom and I both had the most delicious Lobster Mac & Cheese we've ever put in our mouth. If you are in Westchester, hurry up and go there!



Now that graduation is over and we are in Albany, we are in the home stretch! He's busy studying for the Bar (July 30-31) and then he starts his new awesome job in the middle of August! 

No comments:

Post a Comment