Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Spill About Your L-O-V-E!


So excited about this Spill About Your Love link up with one of my favorite blogs, A. Liz Adventures

Our very first picture together! We look like babies!


{1} Describe your dating life prior to finding your husband/boyfriend/fiance. 


I dated a few frogs and had a couple of heartbreaks before I met my sweet Joe! I dated the same guy from my freshman year of high school to my freshman year of college, a few really bad dates, then a "cool" older guy who broke my heart. I was down in the dumps after the first bad breakup and met Joe at a Valentine's party at a fraternity house at Wofford College. He was visiting Wofford on his football recruiting visit and was still in high school! I ended up talking to him the whole night and had such a crush on the "high school guy" at the party. We parted ways that night and I crossed my fingers all summer that he would choose Wofford. Fast forward to the next fall, we both ended up at the same fraternity house one night and the rest is history! 




{2} Describe your husband/boyfriend/fiance in one word. How would he describe you in one word?

Hard-working! I guess that's technically two words, but whatever. Other than my Daddy, he is seriously the most hard-working, determined person I have ever seen in my whole life. Whether it was college, football, law school, or jobs - he is committed to providing for our family and to being the absolute best he can be. I am so incredibly thankful for him! I just texted him to ask how he would describe me and he said...unique?! haha! Such a sweet talker, that one! 


You can see what our life consisted of in college! Go Terriers!

{3} You had a really silly fight. Embarrassing silly. What was it about?

We don't fight a lot, but we are both hard headed so we argue about the silliest things sometimes! Lately, it's about who takes out the trash or he gets so mad if i leave little bits of food in the drain stopper of the sink when I'm doing dishes.


Right after we got engaged in September of 2008 after Joe played in the Wofford vs. University of South Carolina game!

{4} In three sentences (and only three!), describe where you both hope to be in 5 years.


In 5 years, I'm hoping that Joe has an awesome job in environmental law and that we own a house somewhere down south! Hopefully, God willing, we will have a couple of precious babies by that time, too! I'd also love to be a stay at home mama with a little interior design business on the side!


2009 - Engagment Pictures in Falls Park in Greenville, SC

{5} Tell us something about your husband/boyfriend/fiance we wouldn't know from reading your blog.

He is awesome at baking! The big macho football player is a whiz in the kitchen! Being the scientific person that he is, he loves measuring the ingredients and following the recipes to the T. That's totally why I suck at baking! 


June 5, 2010 - Our Wedding Day!


{6} What's one thing you never thought you'd do in front of your husband/boyfriend/fiance, but you did?

Let's just say there is absolutely no privacy after living with only 1 bathroom the past three years! I sure will be glad to have separate bathrooms someday!

2011 - Exploring in the city!



Thanks, Liz! This was fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you linked up! It was so much fun seeing you guys in your Wofford gear since I went to Furman! I hear ya on the one bathroom deal ... been there, done that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! At first I thought you said he was really good at baRking..i was like whaaaat? haha

    ReplyDelete