Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday

*I'm seriously stinking at keeping up with this blog. I've been so busy traveling and doing calligraphy, and mollyMAKES gets put on the back burner!

*I think summer is officially over here in New York. Last week, I was sweating my ass off, and this week, I'm freezing. Hoping this isn't indicative of another crazy winter! 

*I spent two fabulous weeks in South Carolina spending time with my brother, Ben, before he left on The World Race - a mission trip around the world to 11 countries in 11 months. We were so sad to see him go but I am so stinking excited for him and the adventures he will have over the next year. He has the most amazing heart and will make such a huge difference in this world…I just know it! 


Stole this from his squad mate, Katherine - They spent their weekend off at Lake Atitlan in Guatemala and were surrounded by volcanos. So cool!


Isn't he the cutest!? Can't wait to see him next July!

*I'm obsessed with Trader Joe's Quinoa and Black Bean Infused Chips and their Tropical Mango Pineapple Salsa. That stuff doesn't even last 2 days in this house. Get you some! 


*I decided to jump back on the ombre' bandwagon while I was at home, and my sweet aunt did such a good job! I showed her the picture on the left and she totally rocked it! I've never had so much blonde in my hair, but it's funky and I love it.


*We are meeting our friends, Pat and Marissa, in NYC the first weekend in October, and I am so stinking excited! I miss living so close and being able to go whenever I want! As always, we are revolving our entire trip around food. I'm hungry just thinking about it! I'll do a post soon on all of my favorite NYC spots!



*This week, I'm adding a few new wedding items to my Etsy shop! I also redid the banner in my shop and the header on this blog to match. I think I'm finally happy with them both! 



*I ordered this knock off Zara Blanket Scarf on Instagram and can't wait for it to come. It was sold out last year and I was so sad! Lord knows I will definitely be needing it outside soon since it's already cold in September!



Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend…woo hoo!


Thoughts for Thursday
Linking up with Annie and Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous! I love the new shop additions. I am sweating in Charleston, but that scarf makes me want to snuggle up to some fall temps! That is such a cool thing your bro is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing! Also, your brother's adventures sounds awesome... and I love those TJ chips as well!!!

    ReplyDelete